- 200g/7 oz beef fillet in one piece (2)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (4)
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (6)
- 55 g/2 oz Parmesan cheese shavings (9)
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (5)
- salt and pepper (3+7)
- lemon slices, to garnish (8)
- crusty bread, to serve (1)
1. Put the beef fillet into the freezer for 30 minutes. Using a very sharp knife, cut the beef into wafer-thin slices and arrange on 4 serving plates.
2. Pour the lemon juice into a small bowl and whisk in the oil. Seasons to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the beef. Cover the plates with plastic wrap and let marinate for 10-15 minutes.
4. Remove the discard the plastic wrap. Arrange the Parmesan shavings in the center of each serving and sprinkle with the parsley.
5. Garnish with lemon slices and serve with bread
Source: Photo CookBook ($ 4.99) on the iPad, iPodTouch, and iPhone