Monday, August 20

♥ Jazz Cat



All I can say is that, I am hooked! Four years ago, I didn't like Shabu Shabu at alll, but this place had changed everything.  I was introduced to this place by a friend on my birthday. By far, that was the best B-day gift. I absolute love this place. Every time I go here, like a trained puppy, I always get the same thing--The Thai Spice! As much as I love this place, I do hate the wait and the unlimited seats.

Location121 E Valley Blvd San Gabriel, CA 91776
Phone: (626) 288-5200
 
T-Rex for more meat and less vegetables

The beef is sliced to the thinnest!!!

An extra order of Mushroom to make your soup sweeter

Vegetables that comes with the Thai Spice order

Brown or white rice?

An Extra Order of the Golden Fish Ball

Be careful when hot! The hidden fish egg will burn your tongue
Remember, to ask for more of the Thai sauce! The sauce here is a little salty, 
but it's too good to resist

Remember to order their popcorn chicken! Best Popcorn chicken so in  SOCAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment