Wednesday, May 9

♥ Brunch With A Twist




Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/break-of-dawn-laguna-hills
My Overall Ratings: 4/5
Review: Sunflower

Finally, I made it! I finally woke up on time for LUNCH :]  An alarm clock and a date will do the job. Vicky and I went to Break of Dawn, before heading out to study Statistics. The service was great, everybody really enjoyed their meals. And I do like that it's a twist on the usual without turning your breakfast experience on its head. We were both satisfied with the food, but got food comas LOL!

(4.3/5 Ratings) This Mac & Cheese definitely had a twist on the "normal" mac&cheese. I actually enjoyed this dish a lot. Cause someone, finally, cooked the eggs to my linking with a perfect oozy yolk. The mac & cheese were stacked on top of each other in a rectangular shape--how creative. The best part was the sauce! Very creamy and light.


 (3.5/5 Ratings) Smoked Salmon was alright. The smoked salmon lacked that sour taste to it, so I had to ask for extra lemons. Overall, this was a very intriguing dish.




(1.5/5 Ratings) The Chocolate Creme Brulee was ....an epic fail. Didn't like it at all.





My Overall Ratings: 4/5
Review: Sunflower

Cream Pan has the best CAKES and CROISSANTS in Orange County. This place closes early, so try to make it before 3:40pm. I always miss this place due to traffic on the 405.

            
 (4.5/5 Ratings) Strawberry Croissant is the bomb--not to sweet nor too plain. The cream is amazing, the croissant is crispy, and the strawberries are so fresh. Pricey, but well worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment