Happy Tuesday! I'm so blessed that it's Tuesday and to have the best big sister ever! She pampered me with this delicious Raspberries Chicken Salad for Brunch! This simple recipe is so healthy, yet so mouth watering.
- Soft Cheese
- Chicken legs
- Salad from Costco
- Mushroom Powder (Bo Nem Chay)
- Dressing Sauce (your preferences)
- Five-Spice Powder (Ngu Vi Huong)
For the Chicken:
1. Wash the chicken legs with salt and water. The Salt will get rid of all the excess.
2. Sprinkles the Five-Spice Powder to your liking
3. Then add Honey, Mushroom Powder, and Garlic
4. Microwave for 10 minutes first, so the meat is cooked thoroughly
5. Put it in your oven for 300 Fahrenheit as "Grilled" for 30 minutes
Finished! So delicious ...
For the Salad:
1. Wash the Salad with cold water
2. Put soft cheese (if you like cheese)
3. Add raspberries, strawberries, and tomatoes
4. Add your favorite dressing sauce
-Enjoy your brunch